On the Move

December 28th, 2010 § 16 comments

On the Move, originally uploaded by academichic.

• Scarf: gift from SIL, Chinatown
  • Cardigan: Old Navy
  • Tank: Old Navy
  • Belt: thrifted
  • Skirt: Banana Republic Factory
  • Tights: Hue
  • Shoes: Mia from DSW

On baby e.:

• Cardigan: Anthropologie, gift from a sweet friend
  • Pants: Target
  • Shoes: Target

All of the chics are still off enjoying time with family, but I thought I’d check in briefly to let you all know that I’ve enjoyed looking at your outfit suggestions created from my limited packing list and they’ve helped to keep me clothed in non-boring outfits since we’ve been in Houston! Thanks!

My days have been filled with cooking (and eating) delicious food, playing “telephone pictionary,” laughing and telling stories, and watching baby e. learn how to slide backwards down carpeted stairs. We’ll be back in the swing of things soon. In the meantime, I hope that many of you have been able to spend equally delightful time with those you love.

Tagged , , , , , , , ,

§ 16 Responses to On the Move"

1. Jen says:

Cute outfit! I love the belted cardigan (I have to try that!), tights and those shoes!

2. Brittney says:

Aaah! Your shoes! Your scarf! Your entire color palette! I.am.in.love. And the little dude…he’s a cutie pants himself. :)
    -Brittney
    p.s. I added you to my blog-roll…I hope that’s okay?

3. Beth says:

I love the second picture, both adorable and funny!

I like all these colors put together, and the scarf is to die for, what a nice gift.

If you have time; check out my new baby blog.

4. Elissa says:

Oh wow, baby e is so adorable in that outfit!

5. Awww, baby e is such a natural at posing for the camera!

6. A-C says:

These shoes are normally not ones I would go for for myself, but on you, and especially with these tights, they are amazing!

7. MONKEYFACE says:

I played Telestrations with my family all during Christmas weekend! HILARIOUS.

You look lovely here. I love the bold color tones with olive details!

8. Iris says:

Baby E is such a cutie! I love his little outfit :)

9. Kerrie says:

Baby E is adorable!!! And I love your tights.

10. Luinae says:

Awww, you are both so lovely! I really like the tights with those shoes.

11. Rachel says:

Love those shoes! Baby E gets cuter all the time. Just have to say, I’m wearing that same cardi right now – don’t you love it? It’s the perfect weight.

12. Tracy says:

I like the scarf worn in the “French style” (not belted) much better. The color combination is beautiful.

13. Monica says:

Telephone pictionary is the BEST! And I love both of your outfits. :)

14. Maureen says:

You and baby e both look absolutely adorable. Glad you are having fun and time to relax!!

15. Those shoes are amazing and your little boy is darling!

16. [...] I feel like this outfit was based on a very A. kind of palette…. Or E.… or S., but for the most part purple plays only an accessory role in my wardrobe as does darker [...]