27 September 2010 – Black and White Week, Day 1

September 27th, 2010 § 11 comments

27 September 2010 – Black and White Week, Day 1, originally uploaded by academichic.

Cardigan: Banana Republic, free from clothing swap
Top: Forever 21
Belt: Target
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Madden Girl, via DSW

E.’s black and white week, day one.

Lace Neckline, originally uploaded by academichic.

Pearl Buttons, originally uploaded by academichic.

Tagged ,

§ 11 Responses to 27 September 2010 – Black and White Week, Day 1"

1. Kari says:

Beautiful shades and textures, E. I especially love that long pencil skirt. I look forward to the combinations you come up with in your black and white week.

2. Licia says:

What a wonderful coincidence. This morning I was pondering about what to wear, as today is unseasonably warm, and decided on a black and white outfit. I think of that combo as something better fit for the Spring time so I was happy to see this outfit today giving me a little assurance :-)

3. I assume you’re heading into your candidacy exams…? If so, I wish you the best of luck (not that you will need it)!

I love the buttons on that cardi!

4. chic as per usual! Nice thrift score on the brocade skirt.

I really adore this. The details really make the outfit!

6. Frances Joy says:

I can’t wait to see what you do with these pieces for the rest of the week. You look stunning.

7. m says:

This outfit looks fabulous, and I really like the idea of severely limiting one’s options as a way to stay sane while challenging oneself. Also, I adore my clothes swap finds. Perhaps I will challenge myself to wear a clothes swap garment every day this week :)

8. Bekah Mae says:

Oooh…who doesn’t love a beautifully tailored pencil skirt?!

9. Terri says:

I much admire the fabric in the skirt!

10. [...] Corporette because every outfut on there costs more than I spend per week on food?  Maybe something like this? Or [...]

11. Rebecca says:

I love classic black and white, and the details of these pieces make the look really interesting.