- Orange cardigan – Forever 21, remixed
- Blue-green top – Banana Republic
- Denim Skirt – Old Navy, remixed
- Bella Band – gift from A. and S.
- Red Wedges – DSW, remixed
- Square earrings – gift from the husband, found a little stand in Austin
I’ve been something of a slacker for this week’s color wheel challenge, but I’m trying to make up for it today with this split complementary outfit. The combination of orange cardigan and blue-green top toes the line of a pairing that I would have made prior to our Fashion 101 series. But I would have never, ever thought to wear my red wedges with this. They’re unexpected, and I love how it makes the whole outfit a little bit quirkier. It’s a cheerful, casual — albeit a bit noisy — look, perfect for a day of a running errands and revising a paper.