- Brown hoodie sweater – don’t remember
- Dove gray color block skirt – BR Outlet
- Tights – Target
- Boots – Banana Republic, remixed
- Earrings – Phoenix Rising, remixed
We’re all sharing seven random things…
Internet meme gods, can I tag Flickrites? I would like to tag the inimitable archibald maximilion and the always well-appointed mamichan. Perhaps they can respond in the notes of a wardrobe_remix post. Onward…
1. I have a freakishly good recall of song lyrics but I am hopeless when it comes to naming the artist and album.
2. I’m half Japanese, one eighth Scottish, and three-eighths English.
3. I drink tea, not coffee, but I will still ask you, “Do you want to get coffee sometime?” because saying, “Would you care to take tea together?” weirds people out.
4. I was homeschooled from kindergarten through high school and attended a very small, private undergraduate college. I loved my experiences in both, but they left me deeply skeptical of the fashion potential of jumpers.
5. I have probably had more fainting spells than the average person and they are neither romantic nor dramatic. Usually it involves me losing consciousness in completely inappropriate places, like the dining hall at school, a bathroom filled with hard porcelain objects, or the home of a private art collector.
6. Until college, having to speak in front of a crowd would literally make me weep. Now I love being in front of a classroom and find hour and a half lecture times to be too brief.
7. My two primary food groups are “sweet” and “salty.” Things that fall in that elusive space between are my favorite foods in the whole world. Peanut butter M&Ms. Cinnamon Swirl Chex Mix. Egg and cheese croissants. Asian marinades. Yum.