- Black Dress – Banana Republic
- Black Cami – Victoria’s Secret
- Belt – New York & Company
- Tights – Gap
- Boots – Banana Republic, via ebay
- Bangles – Gift
- Earrings – Island Souvenir
My turn to share seven random things…
I tag a bit of daily inspiration -Nicole at Making it Lovely and a fellow fashionable runner – treesaw1973 on Flickr.
7 Random Things About A.:
- I am a list maker. I have an entire drawer in my large oak desk dedicated to notepads and stickies and I believe the desktop sticky on Mac is the best invention ever. I have at least 5 lists going at all times.
- I am a blue ink person (occasionally green or purple ink) so various important documents are signed in blue, including my passport and the title to my Subaru.
- There are not enough green dresses in the world. And no matter what my shopping companions say there are never enough green dresses in my closet. (Currently there are four)
- I have been a vegetarian for over 9 years but my secret indulgence is the occasional crab cake. Thanks E. for always willingly indulging with me!
- I love Duchamp. I don’t think I am supposed to but I do.
- I am training for my 4th marathon but have only completed 2 due to an unfortunate hurricane related cancellation.
- My dog is neurotic. She pees when greeted by men (even men she has met before), shakes uncontrollably when asked to ride in the car, won’t walk over sewers or metal grates of any kind, and is convinced there are monsters in her old crate. But she loves S.